STAGING YOUR HOME TO SELL?
WANT IT DONE FOR FREE?
READ BELOW TO SEE HOW!
10 reasons to stage your home:
1. You will make more money: In a study conducted in 2015 by a group of 3500 Professional stagers reported that over 50% of all staged homes saw 10% more in sold prices over other unstaged homes sold by the neighbours.
2. Cost of a staging can be free if you’re thinking of selling: We have real estate agents who pay for staging each time when selling a home. If you can’t afford to stage your property yourself, we can find you a real estate agent who will pay for it and will provide you great marketing services too.
3. Staged homes sell 72% faster: in a recent survey conducted by the Association of Staging Professionals found that homes that are staged sold 72% faster. Which means less hassle for you!
4. Buyers can visualize themselves living in your space: In a study conducted by the National Association of Relators said that buyers found it a lot easier to visualize themselves in a staged home.
5. Your photos will look a lot better and will stand out: Over 90% of homebuyers are ONLINE first looking at photos of the homes, before they decide to drive by and visit
6. Your homes flaws can be overlooked if your home is staged: According to NAR, one third buyers said they overlooked a homes flaws if the home was staged.
7. You can relax: If an agent pays for your staging, and your home doesn’t sell. Then you know there’s something else that’s causing your home not to sell. It could be the market, or the price. When you stage your home, you know that you’ve done everything you can to ensure your home will sell.
8. Top agents consider it a must to do: According to a Zillow survey, top real estate agents found staging the top two things they must do to sell a home.
9. Not staging your home can help your competition sell their home first.
10. Have you heard of Tunnel Vision: If you stage your home yourself, you can’t be objective about what you need to do. You should hire an outside person to help you see what you need to do to your home objectively.
Yes, I want help!
Contact us today to get more help on staging
your home to get the highest price!
- Over 90% of homebuyers are ONLINE first looking at photos of the homes, before they decide to drive by and visit.
- 84% of buyers reported the photos to be the most useful information
- The number ONE action taken after viewing a home online was to drive by or visit the home!
-National Association of Realtors Profile of Buyers
WANT PROOF? READ BELOW!
“I listed a condo recently, I ensured I paid for staging because two other condos in the same building were listed for over 2 months, neither had sold or had received any offers. I staged the condo to ensure we were competitive. As soon as we listed the condo, we had tons of calls, and the open houses were so busy. We Received 3 offers, and sold over asking price. The agents from the other two condos asked me what I did to sell it, and couldn’t believe it scold in 7 days only. I will never not stage a condo regardless how inexpensive it is.”
“I listed a house that had an awkward floor plan, it was listed three times before me, and none of the other agents had staged this home. I had to do something different so I hired REAS Staging and sure enough despite the strange floor plan, we found a buyer who overlooked that part because she said “ it felt like a home to her”. Since then I decided I will never forgo staging regardless how pricey it is.”
Sutton WestCoast Real Estate Agent
10 % Real Estate Agent